Roofing Contractors Network
3638 Green Meadow Ln.
Flower Mound, Texas 75022
Wall Caulking and Waterproofing - North Forth Worth Baptist Church
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Project: Wall Leak Repair, Caulking and Waterproofing
Summary: Over time the elements and ultra violet rays of the sun had cracked and deteriorated most of the caulking and waterproofing in the window and wall control joints at this facility causing many leaks to continually occur.
Several important steps are essential for the success of an effective caulking job.
- Before caulking, clean area of any old caulk, dirt, oily substances, moisture and other debris to ensure proper adhesion.
- Use solid fill strips and foam backer rod to fill gaps.
- When caulking, install to the proper depth using a continuous bead free from voids.
- Use the proper type of caulk depending on the type and manufacture of the windows, the location and the surrounding material.
- Be sure to caulk in all the right places. Improper caulking procedures can compromise the entire window or wall resulting in moisture penetration, water damage and energy loss.
* Built Up Roofs (BUR): Aggregated & Aluminized Surfaced * Modified Bitumen Systems: Modified / BUR Hybrid Systems Granulated and Smooth Surface Tapered Insulation Systems * Metal Roofs: Energy Star Elastomeric Systems * Single Plys: TPO PVC EPDM * Roof & Leak Repair: Waterproofing Caulking Walls & Windows
Dallas Roofing Contractor | Fort Worth Roofing Contractor | Commercial Roofer Dallas | Commercial Roofer Fort Worth
Industrial Roof Repair North Texas | Dallas Roof Restoration | Fort Worth Roof Restoration | Roof Repair Fort Worth Texas
Roof Repair Dallas Texas